This episode will bring you up to date on the latest developments in CPA firm mobility. Guests include James Cox, the associate director of AICPA’s State Regulation and Legislation Team, and Dave Echelbarger, CPA, CGMA, at EHTC, CPAs and Business Consultants, in Grand Rapids, Mich. Dave is also a member of the Michigan Association of CPAs board of directors.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why firm mobility is an important issue right now.
- What challenges exist for states that wish to adopt CPA firm mobility.
- How firm mobility is helpful for small CPA firms.
- What prompted the Michigan Association to pursue a statute change to allow for CPA firm mobility.
- The business case for CPA firm mobility.
- How practitioners benefit from CPA firm mobility.
- How CPA firm mobility impacts clients.
Play the episode below:
To comment on this podcast or to suggest an idea for another podcast, contact Chris Baysden, associate director, content development, at email@example.com.