Health care reform has been one of the biggest policy issues of the year. In this episode of the podcast, which was taped Nov. 6 at the AICPA National Tax Conference, we ask health care reform expert Eddie Adkins, CPA, of Grant Thornton what will come next in the process — and what accountants need to know about it.
What you'll learn in this podcast:
- What is the state of health care reform right now?
- When will health care reform come up again?
- What impact might the midterm elections have on the timing of health care reform?
- What kind of health care reform proposals might we see in the future?
- How can practitioners stay abreast of what's going on?
Play the episode below: