To boost the numbers of women in leadership positions, organizations often start women’s initiatives. Sometimes, though, these initiatives fizzle out, leaving top leadership wondering what happened. Nancy Droesch, CPA, co-founder of WILLO LLC, explains what employers can do to make their women’s initiatives stronger and more successful.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- The competitive benefits of retaining and promoting women
- The hidden reasons why women may struggle to get ahead
- The essential features of a strong women’s initiative
- What roles men can play in a women’s initiative
- How employers can better support parents of both sexes
Play the episode below: