Tax reform is the hot topic in Washington right now. In this episode of the podcast, which was recorded Nov. 6 at the AICPA National Tax Conference, we talk about what CPAs need to know with tax reform expert Tony Nitti, CPA, a tax partner with WithumSmith+Brown and an editorial board member of The Tax Adviser.
What you'll learn in this podcast:
- What is the state of tax reform right now?
- What are some of the biggest changes that have been suggested so far?
- What should practitioners be telling their clients right now?
- What are the challenges to the legislation getting passed?
- How would potential estate tax changes impact personal financial planners?
- How can accountants make sure they can continue to keep up with what's going on with tax reform developments?
Play the episode below: