On Wednesday, Sept. 27, Republican lawmakers released a framework for tax reform – a key issue for CPAs and their clients. So what do practitioners need to know about the framework? Two expert guests – Alistair Nevius and Tony Nitti -- join us for a special JofA podcast to help bring CPAs up to speed on the development. Nevius is the editor-in-chief of The Tax Adviser, and Nitti is a tax partner with WithumSmith+Brown and an editorial board member of The Tax Adviser.
What you'll learn in this podcast:
- What is in the framework?
- What is left out of the framework?
- Will the framework lead to tax simplification?
- What impact could the framework have on average taxpayers?
- How might the framework impact businesses?
- What can practitioners do to prepare themselves and their clients?
Play the episode below: