Whether you’re a solo practitioner or the point person for a regional firm’s push into an uncharted market, opening a new CPA office is always a challenging endeavor. Which location should you choose? How much should you pay for it? Will moving everything be even harder than the last time you made a personal move to a new house? (Hint: The answer is “yes.”) As with any new situation, it helps to learn from the experience of others. In this episode, Blake Christian, a tax partner with HCVT, drops in to reveal the secrets he’s learned from opening several new offices over the years.
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- What kind of research you should conduct before opening a new office.
- The one thing you should always be careful about when picking office space.
- The hidden costs of leases you should watch out for.
- How to cut down the costs of your move.
- Tips for establishing your brand in the community.
Play the episode below: