Having a poor relationship with your manager can be detrimental to both your work and your quality of life. Maureen Hoersten, COO of staffing and recruiting group LaSalle Network, recommends ways to uncover the root cause of a bad working relationship and strategies for repairing it.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Signs you have a bad relationship with your manager.
- How to determine the source of the problem.
- Ways to improve your working relationship.
- How to handle a micromanager.
- How “overcommunicating” can help you at work.
Play the episode below:
To comment on this podcast or to suggest an idea for another podcast, contact Courtney Vien, a JofA senior editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.