- FinREC issues revenue recognition working drafts for airline, gaming industries
- New online tool allows taxpayers to check IRS account information
- U.S. anti-money laundering regulations well-developed, analysis finds
- Client accounting services emerges as strong revenue driver for CPA firms
- 2015 audit fee increases varied based on size, type of auditee
- Why IFRS remains relevant in the U.S.
- Regulations implement new due-diligence requirements for tax return preparers
- Don’t neglect revenue recognition disclosures, SEC’s Bricker says
- FASB considers slowdown in standard setting
- Will Brexit, Trump affect global accounting standards?
- Election buoys sentiment among US finance executives
- Congress enacts law allowing HRAs under the Affordable Care Act
- 7 keys for auditors’ success in a changing environment
- GASB issues guidance on asset retirement obligations
- Two-part FASB proposal addresses accounting for certain financial instruments
- How audit committees can oversee revenue recognition implementation
- Standard mileage rates for 2017 are announced
- PCC seeks accounting relief for smallest private companies
- Quiz: Did you follow 2016’s biggest accounting news?
- FASB issues technical corrections
- AICPA groups recommend field-testing of FASB long-duration insurance proposal
- Despite PATH Act, some tax provisions expire at end of 2016
- The top global risks for 2017
- FinCEN grants permanent automatic extensions for FBARs
- Eligibility rule waiver extended for taxpayers adopting repair regs.
- FASAB proposes changes to budget and accrual reconciliation
- FASB issues technical improvements to revenue recognition standard