Tax practitioners usually get to enjoy some down time during the summer. But this year summer may be a little more hectic than usual thanks to the changes brought about by tax reform. Clients already have plenty of questions, and in this episode of the podcast, we talk to Jeffrey Porter, CPA, an AICPA board member and former Tax Executive Committee chair, about how practitioners are dealing with the changes so far.
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- What do practitioners need to do to prepare for the changes that tax reform will bring?
- How are clients handling the changes so far?
- What are the most common questions that clients have about reform?
- What can practitioners do to help clients through the anxiety tax reform may cause them?
- What are the best ways for practitioners to keep up with how tax reform changes will impact them for the rest of the year and into next busy season?
Play the episode below: