Changing jobs is one of the most exciting experiences in a person’s career. Unfortunately, a lot of things can go wrong in the process. In second part of a three-episode series, independent recruiter Beth Berk, CPA, continues her discussion of the key mistakes job seekers should avoid making.
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- Common mistakes job seekers make in phone interviews.
- The importance of following up on requests made by the interviewer.
- Why your location during a phone interview matters.
- How to handle the tricky situation of discussing a former employer.
- Body language mistakes to avoid during in-person interviews.
Play the episode below:
This podcast is designed to provide illustrative information with respect to the subject matter covered, and does not represent an official opinion or position of the AICPA or AICPA.org. It is provided with the understanding that the AICPA and AICPA.org are not engaged in offering legal, accounting or other professional service. If such advice or expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought. The AICPA and AICPA.org make no representations, warranties or guarantees as to, and assume no responsibility for, the content or application of the material contained herein, and especially disclaim all liability for any damages arising out of the use of, reference to, or reliance on such material.