Chicago-based Cortlon Cofield, CPA/PFS, runs Cofield Advisors, a successful financial planning business for clients under age 40. In this podcast, Cofield (who goes by his last name) offers his best advice for marketing to and working with Millennial clients. Along the way, he shares the inspirational story of how he went from orphan to business owner.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- How to run a sustainable business serving clients of varying income levels.
- How to price your services for younger clients.
- How to market to younger clients.
- Why younger clients struggle with spending and financial literacy.
- How to give advice that younger clients will pay attention to.
Play the episode below: