For tax professionals who prepare tax returns, their tax prep software is in many ways the most important tool that they have: They literally cannot do their jobs without it. Every year, The Tax Adviser conducts a tax software survey that readers have come to rely on to help them choose what software to use and keep up with changes in the industry. In this episode, The Tax Adviser Editor-In-Chief Alistair Nevius explains what we can learn from this year’s survey. (Editor’s note: Click here to see results from the 2017 tax software survey.)
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- Who takes the survey and the questions they’re asked.
- How practitioners view their software.
- What are the most liked and most disliked tax software features?
- How practitioners are making progress in moving to the cloud.
- Where CPAs can find out more about the 2017 tax software survey.
Play the episode below: