Why now? What are the economic and business drivers causing CPAs to consider “paperless” solutions today?
I’d flip that question around to ask CPAs why not now? Everything points to why CPAs should adopt paperless practices, and the current economic climate and business environment simply heighten the need to adapt more quickly. Pressing reasons CPAs should consider paperless solutions, in addition to cost and time-savings, are:
- the increased push toward oversight, accountability and transparency;
- greater control and adaptability to changing economic conditions and market forces;
- ease-of-doing-business, since clients expect digital communications;
- more flexibility in when, where and how we work and
- empowering the individual to have more control;
- and the environmental reasons to move away from paper-based processes.
How does your solution address today’s economic and business drivers?
The XCM workflow management software is a key piece of the technology equation for firms and corporate accounting departments replacing paper-based processes. Many firms that have adopted document management systems and other paperless technologies are still passing around paper routing sheets or using email to move responsibility – both of which are not only inefficient, but ineffective methods that inhibit the advantages of digital work processes. XCM eliminates those barriers, and empowers professionals to achieve a completely paperless workflow.
As a SaaS solution, XCM is accessible from anywhere at any time, enabling a virtual work environment giving the individual more control, and the firm (or corporate department) more flexibility in its staffing decisions. My firm’s (Boston-based KAF Financial Group’s) progressive technology environment and the improved work-life balance it affords have given us a big advantage in recruiting new talent at all levels.