Eleven young CPAs received Standing Ovation awards, which recognize professional achievement in personal financial planning (PFP), business valuation, and forensic accounting, and in information management and technology assurance (IMTA).
The 2020 PFP Standing Ovation recipients, all of whom hold the PFS credential, are:
- Nathan Byers, BMO Wealth Management, Madison, Wis.
- Drew Digby, TrustCore, Brentwood, Tenn.
- Conner Kolodge, Cherry Tree Wealth Management, St. Louis Park, Minn.
- Shane Mason, Brooklyn FI, Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Joshua Morris, Strategic Financial Planning, Plano, Texas
The 2020 IMTA Standing Ovation recipients, all of whom hold the CITP credential, are:
- Phyllis Amdur, E*TRADE, Arlington, Va.
- Marisa Doras Bayoro, Tuba Group Inc., Dacula, Ga.
- Julien Marais, KPMG, Côte Saint-Luc, Quebec
- Dean Papadopoulos, KPMG, Forest Hills, N.Y.
- Jon Powell, Moore Colson CPAs & Advisors, Atlanta
- Kevin Wang, Warren Averett LLC, Birmingham, Ala.