Seven CPAs under the age of 40 were recognized under the Standing Ovation program for their contributions to personal financial planning.
The contributions to the profession made by this group of CPAs include implementing new technology to help bring their firms into the future; volunteering their financial planning services nationally and locally; raising over $1 million for charity; and mentoring fellow CPAs and young accounting students via public speaking, online tutorials, and in person. Recipients must also be 40 years old or younger, maintain an active CPA license, be an AICPA member in good standing, and hold the Personal Financial Specialist (PFS) credential.
This year's recipients are:
- Rod Dooley, Dooley and Company LLC, Lexington, S.C.
- James Eaton, SC&H Group, Sparks, Md.
- Lindsay Glassman, Landmark Wealth Management, Amherst, N.Y.
- Sebrina Ivey, GHP Investment Advisors Inc., Denver
- Kristopher Miller, Lexington Financial Life Management LLC, Culleoka, Tenn.
- Zach Thies, Creative Planning, Overland Park, Kan.
- Geoffrey Tran, Tolleson Wealth Management, Dallas