About the author
Ken Tysiac is the JofA’s editorial director. To comment on this article or to suggest an idea for another article, contact him at Kenneth.Tysiac@aicpa-cima.com or 919-402-2112.
- “A New Take on Ethics and Independence,” JofA, Dec. 2018
- “Tips for Teaching Accounting Ethics,” Extra Credit, Aug. 14, 2018
- “The Board’s Role in Promoting an Ethical Culture,” JofA, July 2018,
- “Ethics for CPA Firm Mergers and Acquisitions,” JofA, July 2018
- Frequently Asked Questions: General Ethics Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions: Application of the Independence Rules to Affiliates of Employee Benefit Plans
- Professional Ethics: The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants’ Comprehensive Course (#733942, text; #155905, online access)
For more information or to make a purchase, visit aicpastore.com or call the Institute at 888-777-7077.