Twelve AICPA members received the Sustained Contribution Award, which recognizes CPAs who have contributed measurably to the AICPA and the accounting profession through their volunteer service.
The recipients, who have participated in an Institute volunteer committee, task force, or resource panel for 20 years or longer and have served at least once as a chair of an AICPA group, are:
- Abraham D. Akresh, Potomac, Md.
- Thomas P. Bintinger, Madison, N.J.
- Joel H. Framson, Los Angeles
- Hubert Darnell Glover, Hayward, Calif.
- Rodney Mitsuo Harano, Honolulu
- Daniel Joseph Hevia, St. Petersburg, Fla.
- Sheldon Paul Holzman, Glenview, Ill.
- Gary Michael Lubin, Livingston, N.J.
- David G. McIntee, Hillsborough, N.C.
- Gary David McIntosh, Austin, Texas
- William Roger Titera, Westlake, Ohio
- Jaleigh Jeffers White, Mount Carmel, Ill.