ThisWaytoCPA.com, a website designed to educate college students and CPA-exam candidates about the path to becoming a CPA, now offers information to help international students understand the process of registering for the CPA exam and becoming a U.S. CPA while living overseas.
Additional features of ThisWaytoCPA.com include:
- Journals by individuals who recently passed the CPA exam, explaining how they prepared for the exam.
- Mock job interviews and resume tips.
- A forum for students and exam candidates to post questions and interact with peers.
- Profiles that detail the day-to-day activities of real-life CPAs.
- A timeline that maps out the process of taking the exam.
- A list of more than 100 scholarships available to accounting and business students.
- Information about career paths and jobs.
- Information on specialized credentials available to CPAs.
The AICPA also recently released the CPA Exam Aid app, a free application available for Apple and Android devices that syncs up with users’ ThisWaytoCPA.com accounts.
The app includes a customizable personal exam-prep timeline, tips,
and a link to the site’s online forum. It is available for download at