Changing jobs is one of the most exciting experiences in a person’s career. Unfortunately, a lot of things can go wrong in the process. In the third part of a three-episode series, independent recruiter Beth Berk, CPA, offers her final recommendations on what job candidates can do to secure that new position.
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- How to approach salary and benefit negotiations.
- Berk’s philosophy on asking for time off at a new job.
- Common mistakes people make on their résumés.
- Why it’s important to customize your résumé for a specific job.
- How you should list your past work experience on a résumé.
Play the episode below: