The military and delivery companies aren’t the only ones exploring the potential of drone aircraft. CPAs—specifically some types of auditors—may soon be using drones to help on the job. In this episode of the JofA podcast, guest Julia Morriss of the AICPA joins the show to give us a glimpse of accountants’ aeronautical future.
For more on drones, read "Drones set to invade accounting profession" in CPA Insider.
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- How new rules will facilitate increased use of drones in the United States.
- Why drone inspections are a billion-dollar market.
- How auditors can use drones.
- Hungry for the future? The burrito drone will deliver!
- Where to find out more information on drone use.
Play the episode below: