- High level discussion of potential system impacts during an IFRS conversion
- Highlighting key differences between IFRS and US GAAP as well as the impact to financial and business reporting
- A suggested IFRS conversion project timeline
- Lessons learned from Europe
- An example on how XBRL is helping Canada transition to IFRS
Gianluca Garbellotto is an international expert on the business and technical aspects of the Extensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL) and XBRL Global Ledger Framework.
Janis W. Parthun , CPA/CITP, CISA is the Senior Technical Manager, IT – Specialized Communities/ Firm Practice Management Group for the AICPA.
Greg Zegarowski , CPA, is the president of the Financial Leadership Corporation, a company focusing on building sustainable success through reporting, compliance, and data governance.