Eighteen CPAs received the Institute’s Sustained Contribution Award, which recognizes members who have contributed measurably to the AICPA and accounting profession through volunteer service.
All recipients have served on an AICPA volunteer group for 20 years or more and have led a committee, task force, or resource panel at some time.
This year’s recipients are:
- Rick J. Anderson, Seattle
- John Mason Andres, Texarkana, Texas
- Barry Barber, Manalapan, N.J.
- Ernest F. Baugh Jr., Chattanooga, Tenn.
- Linda J. Blessing, Laclede, Idaho
- Diane Sylvia Conant, Las Vegas
- E.C. Johnson Jr., East Sandwich, Mass.
- John L. Kreischer, Doylestown, Pa.
- Deborah D. Lambert, Pinehurst, N.C.
- George A. Lewis, Lafayette, La.
- Harold Lamar Monk Jr., Gainesville, Fla.
- Belverd E. Needles Jr., Winnetka, Ill.
- Keith Owen Newton, Chicago
- Robert M. Pielech, New Bedford, Mass.
- Gary John Previts, Rocky River, Ohio
- Ronald L. Seigneur, Lakewood, Colo.
- David Joseph Sibits, Cleveland
- Gordon A. Viere, Minneapolis