1. Magnify. To magnify the iPhone’s screen to improve readability and view image details, enable screen zooming by double-tapping the screen with three fingers. You can then pan the screen image by dragging with three fingers. To use this feature, you must first turn it on by selecting Settings, General, Accessibility, and set Zoom to ON.
2. Undo enlarged text. Sometimes your iPhone’s screen may suddenly display enlarged text, and restoring the screen to display regular size text seems impossible. Usually when this happens, you have accidentally turned on screen zooming as described in the previous tip. If this happens, double-tap the screen with three fingers to restore the screen magnification.
3. Reopen last closed window. If you accidentally close a browser window, reopen it from the History menu by selecting Bookmarks, History, and touch-selecting the desired webpage.
4. When apps lock. If an iPhone app locks up, press and hold the Home button for six seconds to close the app. If this does not solve the problem, press and hold both Home and On/Off for 10 seconds to reboot the iPhone.
5. Scroll to the top instantly. In Safari, after scrolling far down to read dozens of stories, news feeds, or Pinterest pins, tapping the time or the top of the Status Bar returns you instantly to the top of the Safari window.